Thank you for believing that access to mental health treatment should be available to all children and adults in the Roanoke Valley. We appreciate your advocacy and your willingness to fundraise to make sure that Mental Health America of Roanoke Valley is able to continue to fund our critical, unduplicated programs.
- Are you ready to walk?
- Register as an individual or a team at our ACTIVE site and start fundraising today
- Prefer to fundraise offline? Call our office (or email: email@example.com) and we will make sure you receive a donation packet — 540.344.0931
- PDF Team and Individual Walk Packets will be linked below.
- Want to donate without walking?
- MHARV and our teams are happy to take your donation online at our Crowdrise site:
- You also may mail any donations (please put in the memo line that the donation is for the Walk for Mental Health) to our offices:
- 10 E. Church Avenue, Suite 300, Roanoke, VA 24011.
- You also can give us a call if you need any help donating: 540-344-0931
Team Captain Packets (will be uploaded soon)
Individual Walker Packet (will be uploaded soon)